DON’T MISS THE MOST IMPORTANT FITNESS INDUSTRY EVENT OF 2021
The decision makers of fitness businesses from across Australia and New Zealand will flock to Sydney for the 2nd Annual Fitness Industry Technology Summit on Wednesday, 21 – Thursday, 22 July 2021 at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf Sydney NSW.
This event will improve your efficiencies, effectiveness and profitability of your fitness business through technology. This will completely transform your business.
There are two things very clear about the success of a fitness business: we need members and we need to keep members. Today, technology is a key component in achieving both these goals.
At the Fitness Industry Technology Summit, you will learn what the consumer is thinking, doing and wanting thanks to data that has been collected. You will walk away with thoughts and ideas on using technology to strengthen your business.
Following on from the success of the 2019 event, which attracted close to 150 attendees, the 2021 event promises to be both bigger and better for all involved. We are pleased to announce that the Fitness Industry Technology Summit in 2021 will see:
- More education through an increased number of sessions
- More expert panels to get greater perspectives on the use of technology
- An International Keynote Address, from a speaker who will share how they use technology in their member journey
- Increased networking opportunities to connect with fellow attendees including early morning workouts, a welcome reception on
the first evening of the summit and increased break times for networking in the exhibition
- A Gala Dinner to close the summit with the first Technology Awards being presented